College Development Council (CDC)
Director : Prof. S. Haukhanlian Mate
P. Lalmuanpuii: Stenographer
H. Lalhruaitluanga: MTS
Functions of College Development Council:
- To provide a forum for consideration of various aspects of education in the affiliated colleges of the University with a view to continuously improving the general educational standards in the colleges.
- To assess the development needs of the colleges;
- To help internally by the Institutions, or by any other funding agencies such as University Grants Commission, etc.
- To submit projects to funding agencies on behalf of the affiliated colleges individually or collectively; and to make such information available to concerned bodies.
- To assess periodically the physical facilities in the affiliated colleges with reference to the number of students and subjects taught and make recommendations for their improvement.
- To review the academic performance of affiliated colleges from time to time and make suggestions for improvement.
- To review the examination system and suggest innovations and improvement
- To follow up the Inspection Reports on various colleges, suggest corrective measures wherever necessary.
- To promote and encourage co-curricular activities in the college.
- To conduct surveys of all the affiliated colleges with a view to preparing and maintaining an up-to-dating profile of each college under the University, revising the existing facilities and identifying the needs and gap that need to be filled for the development of colleges.