Right to Information
- Rupees ten (Rs.10/-) for application form. The application not accompanied by the prescribed fee of Rs.10/- or proof of the applicant’s belonging to below poverty line, as the case may be, shall not be a valid application under the Act and therefore, does not entitle the application to get information.
- Rupees two (Rs.2/-) for each page (in A-4 or A-3 size paper) created or copied.
- Actual charge or cost price of a copy in a larger size paper
- Actual cost or price for samples or models
- For inspection of records, no fee for the first hour; and a fee of rupees five(Rs.5/-) for each subsequent hour (or fraction thereof);
- For information provided in diskette or floppy rupees fifty (Rs.50/-) per diskette or floppy and;
- For information provided in printed form at the price fixed for such publication or rupees two per page of photocopy for extracts from the publication.
Rates of fee under The Right to Information Act.