Dr. Subir Datta
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, NIT Silchar, Assam (2017)
- M.Tech. in Power and Energy System Engineering, NIT Silchar, Assam (2010)
- B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering, NERIST, Arunachal Pradesh (2008)
- Renewable Energy Systems
- AC/DC Micro-grid
- Power Electronic Converter Topologies and Their Applications in Power and Energy Systems
- FACTS Devices and Its Integration with Power and Energy Systems.
- Power System Stability Analysis
- Power Quality Assessment and Improvement of Electrical System.
- Qualified GATE in Electrical Engineering (2007, 2008 and 2012).
- Received 2nd prize in National Conference, Bhilai, India, 2010.